|0.25/0.05mg 21pills||$53.99||$2.57 per pill|
|0.25/0.05mg 63pills||$124.99||$1.99 per pill|
|0.25/0.05mg 84pills||$150.99||$1.80 per pill|
|0.25/0.05mg 126pills||$189.99||$1.51 per pill|
|0.25/0.05mg 189pills||$222.99||$1.18 per pill|
|0.25/0.05mg 252pills||$261.99||$1.04 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 21pills||$44.99||$2.14 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 63pills||$111.99||$1.77 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 84pills||$137.99||$1.64 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 126pills||$182.99||$1.45 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 189pills||$231.99||$1.23 per pill|
|0.15/0.03mg 252pills||$286.99||$1.14 per pill|
Alesse interactions are a very important issue. It is significant to grapple with the question because some medications may reduce the effectiveness of Alesse Birth Control.
Every year an increasing number of women apply hormonal contraceptives. In the USA, use of hormonal contraceptives increased more than 5 times in the last decade. Reliability, ease for use, a minimum number of side effects, beneficial effect on organs and systems make hormonal drugs more appreciative.
Women today give preference to hormonal oral contraceptives as the most effective. Combination of Canadian Pharmacy birth control pills are a golden standard of contraception, their efficiency is 99%. Latest hormonal contraceptives create a sensation, a real revolution among other means of contraception including Alesse. The effectiveness of birth control pills is estimated by experts, by counting a number of unplanned pregnancies during the year per 100 women. This figure is called the Pearl Index.
Types and Composition
The first oral contraceptive appeared in the fifties and sixties of the XX century. Predecessor by all medications for practical application – a contraceptive – Enovid, which had a total amount of mestranol 0,15 mg and 15 mg – norethynodrel.
Then hormonal developmental methods have evolved, and have undergone the following changes:
- The new contraceptive pill starts containing small dosages of hormones at the same time their effectiveness and reliability have been maintained.
- New analogs of female sex hormones were obtained: ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel.
- There appear III generation progestogens – norgestimate, desogestrel, gestodene.
- There were designed latest contraceptives – mini-pill does not contain progestogen.
Application of low concentration of hormones helps to reduce side effects and ramifications.
Combined contraceptives contain two components in its composition:
- A synthetic estrogen ethinylestradiol, which is estrogen component drugs.
- Progestogens component in form of different progestogens.
All birth control pills, depending on hormones dosage are divided into the following types:
The monophasic hormonal contraceptives daily dose amount of active component is a constant value, but the composition may vary.
The action of combined oral contraceptives (COCs) is to block ovulation. In this way, they provide protection against unplanned pregnancy. The ability to block ovulation process has the only progestogen which dose is the same in all contraceptive pills. The difference between micro-dose and low-dose preparations is only in estrogen dosage. Estrogens affect the female menstrual cycle.
The interactions with other medications may influence a drug’s effectiveness. Birth Control pill’s effectiveness as a result of enzyme induction may decrease (breakthrough bleeding) or it can cease under the influence of some drugs at the same time. Alesse interacts with other drugs in different extent.
Alesse Birth Control pills online should be used with caution in combination with:
- ampicillin, rifampicin, chloramphenicol, neomycin, penicillin, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, dihydroergotamine, tranquilizers, carbamazepine, derivatives of phenobarbetal, phenytoin, phenylbutazone, pyrazolone derivatives, ketoconazole (these drugs may reduce the contraceptive effect, so it is recommended to combine them with any non-hormonal method);
- anticoagulants, coumarin derivatives or indandiones (you may need to monitor prothrombin time and change anticoagulant dose);
- tricyclic antidepressants, maprotiline; beta-blockers (they can increase bioavailability and therefore the toxicity of these drugs);
- oral antidiabetic drugs, insulin. Due to steroid hormones influence on glucose tolerance, when receiving estrogen-gestagen drugs dosage can be adjusted to antidiabetic agents;
- bromocriptine application (decreased effectiveness);
- hepatotoxic drugs, primarily dantrolene (risk of increased hepatotoxicity, especially in women older than 35 years).