Purpose of the agreement
The purpose of this agreement is to maintain harmonious and mutually beneficial relations between My Canadian Pharmacy and the Users, as well as to establish the rules and conditions for this partnership, including general working conditions, financial nuances, confidentiality provisions, etc.
Communication with the Company
Rights and obligations of the User
The User has the right to:
- contact the site support service with questions, complaints, suggestions for improving the work of the Site;
- require the Company to ensure the safety of personal data of the User, non-disclosure of information to third parties, except when it is impossible to provide quality Services to this User without disclosing information, as well as in cases required by law;
- receive timely notifications of fraud and join forces with the Company to prevent such actions.
- When registering on the Site, the User undertakes to provide accurate and detailed personal information, as well as accurate contact information;
- When using the Site, the User undertakes to enter only data that corresponds to reality and does not contradict current legislation. Otherwise, the Company has the right to suspend the User’s transactions;
- The User agrees to comply with all requirements of the Company to ensure the functionality and security of the Site;
- The User undertakes to ensure that there is no malware on his computer. The Company is not liable for damage caused otherwise;
- The User agrees not to violate the safety rules and privacy policies of the Site;
- The User undertakes to notify of any changes to their personal data.
- The User agrees not to use the access to the Site to commit illegal actions;
- The User undertakes to comply with all clauses of the contract with the Company. Violation of this agreement imposes liability for the damage caused to the User.
Rights and obligations of the Company
Rights of the Company:
- The Company has the right to make changes on the Site, in sections of the Site, as well as in this agreement, independently or with the help of third parties;
- The Company has the right to require the User to comply with the rules for working with the Site, as well as the security conditions and other provisions set forth in this document;
- The Company has the right to take any actions aimed at observing the rules of cooperation and the safe operation of the Site;
- The Company may at any time carry out planned technical work and emergency work to maintain the functioning of the Site;
- The Company has the right to suspend transactions on the User’s account in case the User violates the rules of this agreement.
Responsibilities of the Company:
- The Company has the right to process personal data of the User in order to provide services to the User or acting within the framework of agreements concluded with the User;
- The Company provides its services in accordance with the established regulations;
- The Company ensures the security and functionality of the Site;
- The Company provide the User with complete and accurate information about the status of his order;
- The Company ensures the security of User data from loss, disclosure and unauthorized access to data by third parties, the introduction of limited access and control of access to data for authorized employees of the Company.
Copyright and Trademarks
All rights reserved.
The Company reserves the copyright to the design of pages and sections of the Site, as well as texts and information. All materials on this Site belong to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Viewing, copying, printing and distribution of materials from this Site is allowed only on the condition that any copy of the materials or their fragments contains a copyright notice. Any unauthorized downloads, distribution and other copying and/or modification of trademarks and/or these materials may violate current legislation, trademark laws and/or copyright, and may result in prosecution.
- The Company shall in no circumstances be liable for damage caused to the User as a result of unlawful actions by third parties;
- The Company under no circumstances shall be liable for damage caused to the User as a result of the operation of malicious programs in the equipment or software, as well as in the form of improper filling of the details and violation of the terms of cooperation;
- The Company under no circumstances guarantees the functional operation of the Site during force majeure circumstances and because of unforeseen situations;
- This Site may contain links to other websites created and maintained by third parties, including the Company’s partners, but the Company is not responsible for these sites. When a User navigates through any link to third-party websites, the Company is not responsible for the actions of third-party websites regarding the protection and storage of User information on the above-mentioned websites;
- The Company under no circumstances shall be liable for failures, errors and malfunctions in the operation of the software or hardware involved in the operation of the Site, which are caused by reasons beyond the control of the Company, as well as for damage that was subsequently caused to the User.